The Big Sleepover
Get the most out of your three-day festival at Bingley Music Live and join the big sleepover. So whether you're a glamper that likes to a dash of luxury, a back-to-basics camper, a dedicated mini-vanner or more of a 'real mattress at the end of the day' kind of person then we've got something for everyone.
We've hooked up with a number of local accommodation providers for the festival weekend so keep your eyes peeled for special offers (sign up for our newsletter and we'll give you the low down).
If you get the chance, we'd also recommend sticking around for bit longer as the region of West Yorkshire around Bingley is full of interesting places to visit, areas of natural beauty and a host of tourist attractions. If you're new to this part of the world you're in for a very pleasant stay.
Although camping is not available on site at BML over the years we've developed good relationships with a number of campsites in the local Bingley area. Enjoy the special feeling of a shared festival experience the real way! All the campsites listed below and are within easy walking distance of Myrtle Park, have good facilities and are handy for all the local amenities. Be warned they all book up early so don't leave it too late to secure your tent pitch.
Lane End Farm
Lane End Farm
Gilstead, Bingley, BD16 3LH
15 acres of beautiful rural landscape with room for 2000 campers.
Only £15.00 per person per night with discounts for weekend stays.
On site facilities include: Toilets, showers, security and catering.
Riverside Caravan Site - NOW SOLD OUT
Riverside Caravan Site
Cononley, Skipton, BD20 8LX
For details of prices and availability
Rates: Special weekend deal, £5 per person per night
- Level, spacious site, with showers and toilets and catering van open from 7am til late
- 125 pitches
- 3 minutes walk from the train station, which take you through to
Bingley in 10 minutes, trains leave every 15 minutes
- 2 local pubs, shop and take away all within 3 mins walk of site
- Children wecome
- No fires
Bradford and Bingley Sports Club
Bradford and Bingley Sportsclub,
Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1LT
Booking and campsite info: www.beescamping.co.uk
Nestled in 27 Acres on the banks of the River Aire, Bradford & Bingley Sports Club can provide camping for up to 2000 people and is the only site in the area that allows campervans. We are the closest site (Only 10 to 15 mins walk) to the Bingley Music live venue.
Open from Thursday 29th August until Monday 2nd September the Wagon lane site provides live music every night for their guests in the fantastic clubhouse.
Rates: Various rates apply. See website for details
- Showers and toilets.
- Breakfast & other food services (all weekend).
- Clubhouse entertainment.
- Taxi service available.
In addition to the facilities above the Sports Club also contains a number of facilities accessible to disabled people. The club house contains an accessible toilet (available 24 hours a day) and shower facilites with only a small step into them. Camping can be accessed close to the main car park for the site, and also close to the family area over fairly level terrain. Should people wish to use these facilities please let the campsite know prior to your arrival on site.
Royd Ings Avenue
Self contained and very secure sports stadium with room for 500 campers on our level pitch and plenty of space for camper vans. Only £10 per person per night. Contact the Cougars on 01535 606044, 07817 707472 or email email@example.com if you wish to book.
- 24 hour security and CCTV
- Hard standing for car park areas
- Extensive toilet facilities
- Shower facilities
- 3 bars with the Hall of Fame bar featuring entertainment until late
- Shuttle minibuses to and from the centre of Bingley for an extra £2 per day (this must be pre-booked) and local taxi service also available - 10 minutes journey time - or Keighley train station 10 minutes walk away for a 6 minute train journey into the centre of Bingley
- Catering onsite (breakfast for £5 including tea/coffee/orange juice and full English breakfast or continental on order - and other food individually priced) and with a McDonalds and KFC less than 100 yards from the campsite
- Disabled facilities also available
- Children welcome.
- Please note: No fires allowed.
B&Bs in Bingley
Mercure Bradford North Hotel
Bradford Road, Bingley, BD16 1TU
T: 01274 567 123
- Unwind in Gothic grandeur in the heart of Yorkshire Bronte country.
- Set in a Gothic style mansion house surrounded by landscaped gardens, the Mercure Bradford North hotel is a peaceful retreat and a short stroll from the banks of the River Aire.
- Only 1 mile from Bingley railway station and Myrtle Park.
- The Haworth & Bronte Parsonage Museum, celebrating the life and work of the Bronte Sisters, is five miles away.
- Bedrooms from just £45 per room.
If a bed on four legs, a guaranteed hot shower and a solid roof over your head are all absolute essentials on your accommodation check-list then check out these local BnB's and hotels. Whatever your budget, there's a room reservation with your name on it. We've even included top end, boutique hotels in case you're pulling out all the stops for an extra special occasion. A warm Yorkshire welcome awaits.
Follow our handy budget guide: £ - shoe string ££ - guitar string £££ - string of pearls
Details to follow soon…
Alternatively make your own search for accommodation in the district.
Whilst we display local campsite information on our website, Bingley Music Live does not warrant nor does it accept responsibility for losses, damage, negligence or reckless acts in connection with any claim or action made against campsite operators. In such cases campsite operators need to be contacted without delay.