The Big Sleepover
Are you a glamper, a camper, a mini-vanner or caravanner?
Join the BIG SLEEPOVER at Bingley Music Live.
We've hooked up with a number of local accommodation providers for the festival weekend so keep your eyes peeled for special offers (sign up for our newsletter and we'll give you the low down).
Stick around after the festival and check out West Yorkshire, Bingley itself and the surrounding areas are full of interesting places to visit, areas of natural beauty and a host of tourist attractions.
If you've been before you know how good it is in this part of Yorkshire. If you're new to this part of the world this will be your first time of many!
Up for keeping it real? CH, CH, CHECK OUT the great campsites on our festival doorstep.
All the campsites listed below and are within easy walking distance of Myrtle Park, have great facilities and are close to all the local amenities.
BE WARNED - they all book up early so don't leave it too late to secure your tent pitch.
Royd Ings Avenue
Self contained and very secure sports stadium with room for 500 campers on our level pitch and plenty of space for camper vans. Only £10 per person per night or £25 for 3 nights. Contact the Cougars on 01535 606044, 07817 707472, email email@example.com or book at http://keighleycougars.com/product-category/bingley-music-live-camping/ if you wish to book. 5 year olds and under are FREE.
- 24 hour security and CCTV
- Hard standing for car park areas
- Extensive toilet facilities
- Shower facilities
- 3 bars with the Hall of Fame bar featuring entertainment until late
- Shuttle minibuses to and from the centre of Bingley for an extra £2 per day (this must be pre-booked) and local taxi service also available - 10 minutes journey time - or Keighley train station 10 minutes walk away for a 6 minute train journey into the centre of Bingley
- Catering onsite (breakfast for £5 including tea/coffee/orange juice and full English breakfast or continental on order - and other food individually priced) and with a McDonalds and KFC less than 100 yards from the campsite
- Disabled facilities also available
- Children welcome.
- Please note: No fires allowed.
Bradford and Bingley Sports Club
Bradford and Bingley Sportsclub,
Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1LT
Booking and campsite info: www.beescamping.co.uk
Nestled in 27 Acres on the banks of the River Aire, Bradford & Bingley Sports Club can provide camping for up to 2000 people and is the only site in the area that allows campervans. We are the closest site (Only 10 to 15 mins walk) to the Bingley Music live venue.
Open from Thursday 3rd September until Monday 7th September the Wagon lane site provides live music every night for their guests in the fantastic clubhouse.
Rates: Various rates apply. See website for details
- Showers and toilets.
- Breakfast & other food services (all weekend).
- Clubhouse entertainment.
- Taxi service available.
In addition to the facilities above the Sports Club also contains a number of facilities accessible to disabled people. The club house contains an accessible toilet (available 24 hours a day) and shower facilites with only a small step into them. Camping can be accessed close to the main car park for the site, and also close to the family area over fairly level terrain. Should people wish to use these facilities please let the campsite know prior to your arrival on site.
Riverside Caravan Site
Riverside Caravan Site
Cononley, Skipton, BD20 8LX
For details of prices and availability
Rates: Special weekend deal, £5 per person per night
- Level, spacious site, with showers and toilets and catering van open from 7am til late
- 125 pitches
- 3 minutes walk from the train station, which take you through to
Bingley in 10 minutes, trains leave every 15 minutes
- 2 local pubs, shop and take away all within 3 mins walk of site
- Children wecome
- No fires or fire pits allowed
Lane End Farm
Lane End Farm
Gilstead, Bingley, BD16 3LH
We are only 10 minutes away from the Live Bingley Music Festival at Myrtle Park so come and stay at our family friendly camping site which caters for up to 2000 campers.
One night stay is priced at only £10.00 per person, per night or just £25.00 per person for the whole 3 day festival camping experience.
We open at 9.00 am on Friday 4th September 2015 and request that our guests to be off site no later than 11.30 am on Monday morning 7th September 2015.
Onsite facilities include:
- Fully lit
- 24 hour security
- Medical staff
- Fully Insured
- Parking for 400 Cars
- Full security fencing
- Segregation field for families
- Catering on site 24 hours
- Close access to shops and public transport
If a bed on four legs, a guaranteed hot shower and a solid roof over your head are all absolute essentials on your accommodation check-list then check out these local BnB's and hotels. Whatever your budget, there's a room reservation with your name on it. We've even included top end, boutique hotels in case you're pulling out all the stops for an extra special occasion. A warm Yorkshire welcome awaits.
Follow our handy budget guide: £ - shoe string ££ - guitar string £££ - string of pearls
Details to follow soon…
Alternatively make your own search for accommodation in the district.
Whilst we display local campsite information on our website, Bingley Music Live does not warrant nor does it accept responsibility for losses, damage, negligence or reckless acts in connection with any claim or action made against campsite operators. In such cases campsite operators need to be contacted without delay.